Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anne Cirrillo's Tomato Sauce is available

My friend and neighbour is making her great pasta sauce again. It is made is small batches and worth checking out. Her is the email note she sent me (and others)

_______________________________________________

Hello Everyone and Happy Spring!

I'm making a batch of sauce and kneading bread and pizza doughs!

Let me know if you'd like to order. I will be delivering early next week.

Cirillo's Italian Cuisine
My grandparents, Joseph and Elgesera Cirillo emigrated from Calabria, Italy with their five children to Ontario, Canada in the late 1950's. Together they opened Cirillo's Italian Restaurant’. My grandmother became famous for her traditional Italian cuisine, especially her tomato sauce. It is my honour to continue the family tradition of making delicious Italian foods.

Tomato Sauce - Tomato sauce comes canned in glass jars
· 1 Litre $12
· 1/2 Litre $7

Herbed Italian Bread Dough - Make fresh Italian Bread with your pasta dinner!
$3 per loaf (Bread dough comes frozen, shaped in a loaf and ready to thaw and bake)

Pizza Dough - Pizza dough and side baggie of sauce come frozen

· Small dough $3 (makes one - 13 X 13 inch medium pizza)

· Large dough $5 (makes one very large pizza)



Love and Blessings,

Anne

250-507-5197

No comments: