Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JACK FM Burger Poll - seeking the best burger in the City.

JACK FM will be starting a poll on October 11th to try and find the best burger in Victoria.  The burgers in the run for the title are also being offered at a discount, either it is a lower price or 10% off if you listen to JACK.   The Canoe Club deal is $13.95 for the burger instead of $15.95 (not $3.95 as I earlier mentioned, the typeface and my aging eyes played tricks on me)

The burgers that will be in the running:

I know there are better burgers out there because I have been reading the Victoria Burger Blog, but I understand that this is really a marketing thing, but still I am going to follow it and see what comes of it all.  It certainly gives me some incentive to try them all out.  I will see how many I can get through in the next week.

2 comments:

Pedro said...

Before you start a riot at Canoe, I believe the burger's $13.95.

Bernard said...

Thanks for catching that, I misread it on the JACK site.