Friday, October 8, 2010

Liquor Plus 2915 Douglas Street

I have never gone into Liqour Plus, the name and location said down market to me and therefore I gave it a miss.   I went in yesterday for the first time and I was impressed, very, very impressed with the wine selection.   I know of no other place near where I live that has anything close to their selection of wine.   They even had a Hillside Estate Riesling I have never seen outside of the winery.  I am going to need to go back and explore the shelves some more.

I found one product interesting, Just Over a Buck a Beer.  The beer is made for them by Kamloops Brewing, the former Bear Brewing.  This is a decent quality micro brewery, not some industrial beer.  I am going to get some and try it.

You can also connect with Liquor Plus on Facebook.

1 comment:

Catherine Novak said...

Follow Rod_Phillips on Twitter - and he has a blog too, through the Liquor Plus website. He's the buyer, and as you can tell, is very good at what he does!